VirtualBox crashs system when starting VM

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 19:44:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

> Are you using Virtualbox or Virtualbox OSE. I am using Virtualbox 3.1.6
> downloaded from Sun with Windows XP with the 2.6.32.10 kernel. I've had
> no problems with Virtualbox.

I am using the version distributed by Fedora (so I guess its OSE)
along with the precompiled kernel-modules (I am using the default
kernel too) - thats why I am suprised it causes so much pain :/

No matter what VM I start (reactos / haiku), as soon as the dialog
appears telling me howto get keyboard/mouse-focus away from the VM my
whole computer locks up :/

- Clemens