Deleting all image files with "small" keyword

Leonard Adjei kinkelson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 21:28:04 UTC 2010

I've been using Fedora for a while, but I must confess that when it
comes to shell scripting I'm found wanting many a times.
The thing is, I have an Audio Folder which contains hundreds of track
with Album arts. Most of the album arts are small and Big, I would
want a script which would search my audio directory and it sub-folders
and delete all image files with the term "small" as part of the file
names (eg, AlbumartSmall, Folder_small etc ...)