Open Office 3.2 Issues in Fedora 12

Alexis Pardo alexispardoaliaga at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 18:26:16 UTC 2010

Hello Ariel:

I'm using the .tar.gz version of OOo 3.2. My desktop is gnome and it's
under Fedora 12.

What do you mean when you mention "the version compiled by OOo engineers"?

is this the version?

http://download.services.openoffice.org/files/localized/es/3.2.0/OOo_3.2.0_LinuxIntel_install_es.tar.gz

OOo 3.1 with Fedora 12 = looks fantastic

OOo 3.2 with Fedora 12 = looks terrible

thanks!

On Saturday 10 April 2010, 01:29, Alexis Pardo wrote:
>* Hello everyone:
*>*
*>* I have installed Open Office 3.2 on My SYSTEM. However, I think its look is
*>* some ugly, specialy its scrollbars, combo boxes to select fonst and size.
*>* The previous version (3.1) looks much better. I think that version (3.1) is
*>* integrated with the system theme.
*>*
*>* In the 3.2 version, the toolbar look is great... the problem starts in the
*>* font toolbar, continues with its scrollbars (seems ms w 95)
*
are you using the version compiled by OOo engineers?
what desktop environment are you using?

This looks like a vcl plugin issue.

Regards
--