Boinc Seti @ home

Michael Miles mmamiga6 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 18:19:00 UTC 2010

I have been using boinc and running set at home for quite a few years now
all on a windows machine.
I have now gone to Fedora 12 and it's way better only one real problem,
and it is a problem

Optomized apps which enable sse3 to do the crunching way faster needs a
VLAR killer.
Windows no problem but linux on the other hand has very little support.

There are opt apps but no vlar kill and my cuda boggs down so bad on
some work units because of Vlar.

I manually abort these tasks but I need to do it automatic.

http://calbe.dw70.de/linux64.html

I use the cuda apps for linux 64 and multibeam

Does anyone know of a VLAR killer for the cuda app

Michael