Busted installer for F13

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Apr 14 17:30:36 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 14 April 2010, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 12:59:22 -0400,
>
>  Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net> wrote:
>> Greetings all;
>>
>> Trying to see if F13 is something I want to use, so its installing on my
>> laptop.
>>
>> Unforch when I get to the window of install choices, it unchecks the
>> graphical desktop if I check software devel, and a web server choice
>> unchecks everything else.  What genius thought that was a good idea?
>
>I have seen that discussed somewhere previously. It might have been on the
>anaconda list.

Something I am not subbed to, and since I am already reading 40 some lists,
doubt if I will subscribe.  I thought this should be a fedora problem so I
took it to the fedora list.  And I _still_ think it is a fedora problem and
would appreciate an answer.  At least of it being fixed by the time it goes
gold.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)