Nagios-plugins packaging change broke my Nagios (plugins moved out of "nagios-plugins" to "nagios-plugins-all")

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Apr 15 15:54:49 UTC 2010

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:01:32 -0700
Aleksey Tsalolikhin <atsaloli.tech at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Kevin.
>
>   The source of my nagios-plugins package is the EPEL repository from
> the Fedora Project.   I installed Nagios about a year and a half ago.

You probibly want the 'epel-devel' list then.

EPEL is in general much more conservative than Fedora when it comes to
changes. nagios in EPEL has been packaged the same way for many years.

I suspect you had a version from another repository (dag? atrpms?
rpmforge?) installed that used a different setup, and only recently the
epel version passed that version so it updated.

> Thanks,
> Aleksey

kevin