Camera in FC12

Rick Stevens ricks at nerd.com
Fri Apr 16 17:04:30 UTC 2010

On 04/16/2010 08:25 AM, Marvin Kosmal wrote:
> HI
>
> I am not able to see my camera in FC12.

What kind of camera?  Web cam?  Digital camera?  What's wrong?

Please be specific when posting these kinds of questions to the list.
This is like "Gee, my car is broken.  How do I fix it?"
- Rick Stevens, Systems Engineer, C2 Hosting          ricks at nerd.com -
- "People tell me I look at the dark side.  That's not true.  I have -
-   the heart of a small boy......in a jar right here on my desk."   -
-                                                    -- Stephen King -