Clamav

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 16 23:26:28 UTC 2010

From: "Seann Clark" <nombrandue at tsukinokage.net>
Sent: Friday, 2010/April/16 15:00

As a note, Virus Total is a good proving ground on how most AV programs
just plain suck half the time especially with bleeding edge bugs.
(Search Sans ISC for articles on that aspect, interesting read if you
have time to kill)

~Seann

<< jdow
Two good sources. I don't TOUCH the Symantec viruses. My partner is
stuck using the corporate version through his work at UniSys. I personally
use Avira. It's done VERY well so far. They even responded nicely and
promptly to a false alarm I found in some software I wrote that used
some (over the top) encryption.

{^_^}