F-12 and Skype -

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Apr 16 23:35:39 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 18:07:32 -0400,
  Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin at wildblue.net> wrote:

>     Yes, I'll try most anything, where would I get the phone connection
>     for Ekiga? I had to subscribe at Skype to get it and so far it
>     doesn't look like it will work ...

Do you mean connection to the normal phone network?
Fedora could be used for inbound connections if you are a contributor.
See the Fedora talk page.

There are also pools of people that provide access to local calls from
their location in exchange for similar help from others. Free World Dial Up
is one such group.

Personally, I like twinkle better than ekiga.