Kmail 1.1.32 Issue

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 17 11:19:53 UTC 2010

Hi

I've got a problem with the Fedora 12 KDE 4.4.1 and KDE 4.4.2 versions
of Kmail (just upgraded).  There are five messages stuck in the inbox
that I cannot delete.  I have tried the Kmail delete button.  Also
done a 'cd' to .kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/inbox/cur.  There is nothing
in there to delete.  In the inbox I can see messages with a subject of
(No Subject) including the brackets.  The sender is "Unknown" and the
date is "Unknown".  Mail download is from my ISP by Kmail.

Can anyone suggest where else I can look to delete these left over
stubs of previous messages ?

Richard
http://www.sheflug.org.uk