zoneminder AXIS mpeg4 ffmpeg-libraries

Nikolay Yatsyshyn koffua at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 09:04:55 UTC 2010

Hello!
Can anybody help me with zoneminder troubleshooting? I'm using AXIS
M1011 IP cameras and want to move capture format from mjpeg to mpeg4,
because of internet havn't sufficient bandwidth. Mjpeg working fine, but
when I change format to mpeg4 with RTSP and path /mpeg4/media.amp I got:
zmc_m3[8961]: FAT [You must have ffmpeg libraries installed to use
remote camera protocol 'rtsp' for monitor 3].
zoneminder was installed from fedora repos and ffmpeg with ffmpeg-libs
was installed from rpmfusion repos.