recent network breakage on f12?

Santavy Peter peter at santavy.sk
Wed Apr 28 22:58:49 UTC 2010

Thanks for useful informations, but on my installation (F12, x86_64) the
downgrade failed.

I had to do the extra next steps:

- to repair links in /usr/lib64/ as follows
  libnm-glib.so.2 -> libnm-glib.so.2.1.0*
  libnm-util.so.1 -> libnm-util.so.1.1.0*

- yum install NetworkManager-gnome (downgrading of the NM-gnome failed)

--
 Peter Santavy
 peter at santavy.sk
 http://santavy.sk