Fedora 13 install problem

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 29 22:16:57 UTC 2010

Wm_Frank Pont jr wrote:
> I must have said that wrong.
> After the format, the mount failed and before the install quits
> it allows me to save the error message for later examination.
> I was not able to find where the information was saved on the
> file system of the live cd.

you can not save to a burned cd. i should have mentioned such, but thought
you might pick up on that one.

i have never had problem, so i can not give you an exact answer.

are you installing a multi linux boot, dual linux/ms, or are you installing
totally fresh?

unless someone can give you a positive answer, easiest thing to do is to
reinstall.

installing f12 and f13 (unless changed), you need to have need to have an
ext3 boot partition of 4 gig or better for file holding.

i will suggest that you make you make your '/' partition ext4 and leave
'lvm' for later.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.