USB Install problem with Fedora-13-x86_64-DVD

j.halifax . j.halifax at seznam.cz
Mon Aug 2 06:31:36 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Could you help me pls with installing fc13 distribution
of Fedora-13-x86_64-DVD from USB?

I have created 8GB USB flash memory installation media
with LiveUSB-Creator on MSW and used it for USB installation.

After creating Install Target Device (HD) I got the following
Error Message:

==================
Missing ISO 0660 Image
The installer has tried to mount image #1 but cannot find
it on the hard drive.
Please copy this image to the device and click Retry.

I can install Fedora-13-x86_64-Live but then I don't know
how to install the additional applications included in the
Full fc13 Distribution.

Any idea what should I do! :(

Thank you so much!
jh