how not to initialize HD

Paul Cartwright fedora at pcartwright.com
Mon Aug 2 10:40:52 UTC 2010

On Mon August 2 2010, Darr wrote:
> >> Does your Dell have a MediaDirect button next to the Power button,
> >> Paul?
> >
> > I have media buttons on the front of my laptop, to play, sound
> > up/down... I think it is windows Media center version, I think.. I
>
> If your Dell has a DirectMedia button, it would look similar to:
> http://photobucket.com/albums/e273/Darr247/Dell/Dell_MediaDirectButton_3908
>.png

oops, I had to open the case.. the silver buttons are on the FRONT of the
laptop, you can select them with the case closed.. but the button all the way
to the far RIGHT, when you open the case, the is an arrow pointing to it and
the words stamped on the case say MediaDirect.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800