Menu Editor

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Aug 2 12:38:32 UTC 2010

 On 08/02/2010 08:12 PM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> But I'm puzzled as to what is controlling the terminal settings.

Well, earlier you said: "This works, except that I get a white-on-black
screen with nothing at the top of the screen to change this".   Does
that mean the terminal that is opened when you click on the menu item
has no border or menu?   Since the terminal options are seemingly
ignored, I wonder if it is actually konsole that is being used.

--
QOTD: "Of course there's no reason for it, it's just our policy." 葛斯克
愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段