Red Hat employees listed in manpage have blocked addresses? Unreal.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 15:35:59 UTC 2010

Greetings list;

2 redhat employees are list as the authors of logrotate in the manpage, so
I just sent them a question because it isn't working as expected.

Both emails bounced in the time it takes my fetchmail script to go suck the
next cycle. Effectively instantly and permanently.

So how does one go about asking for logrotate help for a non-redhat
distribution?

I am not running fedora atm.

Thanks.

--