Red Hat employees listed in manpage have blocked addresses? Unreal.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 16:19:31 UTC 2010

On Wednesday, August 04, 2010 12:13:32 pm John W. Linville did opine:

> On Wed, Aug 04, 2010 at 11:35:59AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Greetings list;
> >
> > 2 redhat employees are list as the authors of logrotate in the
> > manpage, so I just sent them a question because it isn't working as
> > expected.
>
> On my logrotate man page, the date at the bottom is 2 Nov 2002 --
> not terribly surprising that those email addresses are no good anymore!

That is what I get for assuming manpages are current. Bummer. :(
[...]
> > I am not running fedora atm.
>
> Shame on you! :-)
>
> John

Maybe John, but for the most part, (please, no religious wars are intended)
it Just Works(TM), particularly the video & audio.  And pclos uses a forum,
no bz. :(  msg posted there now, under "logrotate won't". :)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)