{Disarmed} several errors

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Aug 5 03:02:04 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-08-05 at 02:55 +0000, computersci4 at juno.com wrote:
> How do find Frequently asked Questions aboat fendora 13?
> my linux clock app in linux is missing up my windows clock app in
> windows: my windows ,my linux. They offset each others time. Is there
> a solution?
----
Yes, DO NOT USE UTC on Linux, Windows doesn't understand UTC.
----
> Fendora 13 does not recognize my Vizio HD Tv m220mv; therefore, it is
> not allowing me enter high resolution modes?
----
You might be able to create an xorg.conf with the mode (Horizontal,
Vertical, Refresh rate) that is suitable for your Visio.
----
> How do i reset the fendora 13 (64 bit) kernel to run both 32-bit and
> 64-bit applications, so i may install avira antivirus personal on my
> system without causing bigger problems than I have.
----
I don't know what libraries avira requires but they would also have to
be 32 bit, otherwise, it should work.

Craig

believed to be clean.