FEL was Re: Hi

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 7 15:47:32 UTC 2010

On 08/07/2010 03:12 PM, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
<snip>

> He didn't send it in html, I received the first post with no problem.

actually, he sent *two* 'text/html'. one to this list, one to FEL list.

> Maybe it got caught by your spam filter or something.

my spam filter *did not* catch them. it knows better.

my thunderbird filter rule for "Content-Type: text/html" caught them;

Applied filter "= html - Content-Type: text/html" to message from Árpád Attila
 Bakos <jaxxco at gmail.com> - [free-electronic-lab] Hi at 08/07/2010 07:10:19
 AM moved message id =
 AANLkTinW2KDbXuSs7_aLbuUHbcKYes3xpVDaSJtU6C8V at mail.gmail.com to
 mailbox://nobody@Local%20Folders/html

Applied filter "= html - Content-Type: text/html" to message from Árpád Attila
 Bakos <jaxxco at gmail.com> - Hi at 08/07/2010 07:10:43 AM moved message id =
 AANLkTikeCnxfORCpT=0E0T3SJDv=2woOA=k+Ne8+rkFj at mail.gmail.com to
 mailbox://nobody@Local%20Folders/html

> Here:
> http://old.nabble.com/Hi-to29373157.html

which does not show source of emails.

> HTH, :-) Marko

might help you think it was not html. :)

--

peace out.

tc,hago.

.