An recovery partition on Fedora?

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 19:26:24 UTC 2010

HI guys,

I have thought that with btrfs is possible to have an secured recovery
partition, to my notebook - but I don't know.... After all I didn't have any
optical drive, and usually I have only prepaid HDSPA connection - witch
makes me hard to install through net every time, or download recently an
full dvd size data. Btw. I have thought that maybe possible to create an
hidden but bootable partition what includes the image of the OS, and can
triggered to start an reinstall process. I only dream, that could be started
from grub... However, somebody knows such solution?

Thanks,

Zoltan

--
PGP:  06853DF7