Linksys WUSB600N ver. 2

binarynut at comcast.net binarynut at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 18:39:16 UTC 2010

  On 08/09/2010 02:01 PM, JD wrote:
>    On 08/09/2010 09:57 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> No....  It did not....
>>
> OK, Mr. binary - so what was the original compilation error message
> that prompted you to start this thread?
>
> Also, do you or do you not want to work with a working rt2860 driver
> which I offered to send you?

I really would like for all of us  to work together on this, I'm sure
you two gurus can put your heads together and solve it , so all Fedora users
would have it to use.

So please, Ed, JD  put your differences aside and work together.  I'm
sure each of you will learn something new.

I really do appreciate you guys helping me.