Vesa Drivers - fedora instalation

David A. Paredes Rios davidapr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 02:35:32 UTC 2010

I have ATI HD3200 but dont get me wrong, ok, my laptop is working fine, but
just after the install a few months ago, fedora have problem with graphics,
someone in a irc channel told me that i have to install fedora with generic
vesa drivers, and he gave me some command **i dont remember it** to install
with default generic vesa drivers, and after the installation everything
works just fine, Is that i just dont remember what command or option i use
to install in that way....

I remember in that time that opensuse didnt work for me either...