flash-plugin-10.1.82.76 not working within SELinux sandbox

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 19:56:43 UTC 2010

"Christoph A." <casmls at gmail.com> writes:
> If I open about:plugins in a sandboxed firefox flash does not even show up.
> First I thought that flash is installed locally in ~/.mozilla/plugins
> but that was not the case. That folder is empty.
> Maybe there is just a missing link somewhere?
> flash-plugin              /usr/lib/flash-plugin/libflashplayer.so

Are you sure that mozilla looks there?  Here is where I install it on a
64-bit system.

/usr/lib64/chromium-browser/plugins/libflashplayer.so
/usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so

I'd assume on a 32bit system it would go in /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/ .

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht      http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/      (IPv6-only)