Fedora Weird internal Mic. Issues

David A. Paredes Rios davidapr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 03:26:31 UTC 2010

Hey guys, something ago JD and Frank i think help me with my headphones jack
issue with fedora, now the mic input have a weird behaviour, when i recently
start up the machine, the mic work just fine, i can use skype talk with
friends, etc. but if i open for example virtualbox, then the mic doesnt work
anymore, if i turn off the virtual machine the mic doesnt work either,
somethings its working fine, and when i open some program like "chrome" the
mic stops works, to get the mic working again i have to restar the system,
any ideas o solution for this? or this is a Fedora Bug?
Im using
Fedora 13 32bits version
Codec: Analog Devices AD1984A
Codec: LSI ID 1040