Upgrading OpenOffice.org on Fedora 11 x86_64 (Xen paravirt-ops Dom0)

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) space.time.universe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 14:50:25 UTC 2010

Oh dear! My Fedora 11 x86_64 was extremely heavily customized with Xen
paravirt operations domain 0-patched kernels. Upgrading to Fedora 13
would be fraught with difficulties. Does F13 support pv-ops Dom0 kernels
by default?

Thank you very much for your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
Facebook account:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore 470103
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders: