F13 - flash-plugin-10.1.82.76 not working AT ALL

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat Aug 14 15:53:44 UTC 2010

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010, James Mckenzie wrote:

>> Thanks for the reply.  As I mentioned in my original post, I was
>> primarily ranting against Adobe there.   :-)
>>
> Rather than rant against Adobe, rant against the web designers that
> don't use standard files because they are LAZY and 'don't know how to do
> it that way'.

 	Honestly, I agree with you about flash sites.  And if there ever
comes a time when we don't need it I'll be just as happy as you.

 	In the meantime, I still need to play videos in flv format.

--
"And if I claim to be a wise man, well, it surly means that I don't know."
                         -- Kansas, "Carry on Wayward Son"