Unable to Verify Sun Microsystems' (Bought over by Oracle) Java 6 Update 21 Plugin in Firefox 4.0 Beta 3 in Fedora 11 x86_64 64-bit Linux Operating System

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 15 01:53:01 UTC 2010

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
> My Fedora 11 Linux operating system is 64-bit (currently running
> standard Fedora kernel, NOT Xen pv-ops Dom0 kernel)
> My Firefox 4.0 Beta 3 web browser (above Firefox 3.6.8 already) is 32-bit.
> My Sun Java 6 Update 21 Plugin is also 32-bit.
You will have to contact Oracle Support for help with Sun Java (TM).
Nothing Fedora can do for you.

Also, as a friendly hint:  Please configure your Gmail account to send
ONLY plain text to this mailing list.  Sending HTML mail is considered
bad netiquette and some folks automatically delete HTML mail.

James McKenzie