[RHEL question] why is beta 2 so much smaller?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun Aug 15 12:16:13 UTC 2010

 On 08/15/2010 07:52 PM, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   slightly off-topic but i don't have the heart to subscribe to yet
> another mailing list -- i want to download the latest beta (2?) of
> RHEL 6, and i've ended up here:

While you may be adverse to subscribing to another mailing list...if you
plan to install and test RHELv6-Beta then you should reconsider.  Not
only is the list specific to that version and its problems the list is
inhabited by folks not necessarily on this list and some of them are the
actual RH folks working on the project.

I don't know about you....but I would feel more comfortable with answers
on that list than answers on this list when it comes to RHELv6-Beta....  :-)

--
Mistrust first impulses; they are always right. 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八
德路四段