Unable to Verify Sun Microsystems' (Bought over by Oracle) Java 6 Update 21 Plugin in Firefox 4.0 Beta 3 in Fedora 11 x86_64 64-bit Linux Operating System

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) of Singapore space.time.universe at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 12:26:59 UTC 2010

Dear James McKenzie,

I have posted my question at the Firefox Support Forum as well.

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/747598#answer-29321

Hopefully somebody will be able to help.

I have not contacted Oracle for Sun Java JRE support yet.

I have also switched to Plain Text for sending emails to this list.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
Facebook account:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore 470103
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-August/380213.html