Evolution: get rid of Junk buttons?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 15 16:38:30 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-08-15 at 09:49 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> But you get to repeat the entire process every time you update
> Evolution. Despite requests dating back many years, there's still no
> per-user interface customization in Evo.

Yeah, annoying...  And one of the reasons I don't do too much
customisation, and avoid KDE (the defaults always sucked, and it takes
ages to get it to a point that it doesn't seriously annoy me).  Though,
shouldn't this, also, be one of those files that gets the .rpmsave
treatment?

Funny how almost anything requested as a change to Evolution is made
years and years ago...

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686