Evolution mailing list handling (was: KMail mailing list)

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 16 04:01:29 UTC 2010

Tim:
>> That options is always greyed out on my Evolution, on any list mail
>> that I've tried it with (this list, and several others).

Patrick O'Callaghan:
> Whereas I use it all the time in Evolution, e.g. to post this message.
> Take a look at the message source and make sure the List-* headers are
> present.

I already did, and they are (quoted below).  I also have the mailing
list actions plug-in enabled.  On two different computers, Evolution
behaves this way.  That said, I'm still using an old release, it'll be
some time before I can manage updating.

> Sender: users-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org

It sure looks like, to me, that there's enough information in there for
a mail client to determine mailing list details.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.