OT: soundcard Oscilloscope.

Mick M. off_by_1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 09:55:12 UTC 2010

Hi;
  I am trying to get a soundcard software scope to work in F13.
So far no luck, dependency hell or missing libraries.

I found some windows based ones.
I have XP in Virtualbox, but it cannot talk to the sound card.

I will be getting a DSO Nano soon, so this is a temporary fix.
This is a FOSS device from Dangerous Prototypes and Seeed Studios.

So if you have managed to get one working - please share.

Mick M

Standard guarantee applies - 30 feet or 30 seconds, whichever comes first.

#  find / -name "*your base*" -exec chown us:us {} \;