Evolution mailing list handling (was: KMail mailing list)

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 16 14:16:58 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-16 at 08:27 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> If Kmail isn't seeing it I guess it must be a bug (I haven't used
> Kmail in 5 years or so because at that time its IMAP support sucked).

Not using Kmail, myself, for many years, and it was the other Tim having
problems with it, I wondered if it was doing nothing because other
things needed configuring first.

The documentation that I saw on a website suggested that its list mail
handling was dependent on you setting up a folder to belong to a list.
Then, while you were working in that folder, the "new message to list"
function would fill in the "to" address based on the folder set up,
rather than the current message.

Someone who uses it, and that feature, would have to say whether I've
guessed that correctly.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686