Installing DD-WRT -

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 17 09:21:27 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-16 at 22:13 +0000, g wrote:
> when i get some wireless cameras for surveillances, i will most
> certainly convert it,

Going off on a tangent:  I hope you don't require images from them for
security purposes, because it's child's play to kill a wireless signal,
with no need to hack into the wireless data.

Sure, loss of signal can be used to trigger an alarm.  But if you were
hoping to get pictures of perpetrators, you'd need something other than
wireless.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686