Fedora can't detect PCI devices

Brian C. Huffman bhuffman at graze.net
Thu Aug 19 01:02:12 UTC 2010

  I just installed a new motherboard and memory in a machine that was
previously working well.  Unfortunately now the machine won't detect any
of the PCI cards that are installed.  The PCI-Express Video card is the
exception - that's working fine.

The motherboard in question is an Intel DP43BF.  I have 3 PCI cards: a
PVR250, Maudio Delta DiO, and Fusion HD DVB card.  They don't show up in
messages or in lspci -v

Anyone have any suggestions?  I'd rather not return the board, but I've
tried various kernel options to no avail.  :-(

Thanks,
Brian