Question about Bluetooth

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 04:38:35 UTC 2010

  On 08/19/2010 08:31 PM, Darr wrote:
> On Thursday, 19 August, 2010 @22:51 zulu, JD scribed:
>
>> Is this the expected or normal behaviour?
> Which bluetooth manager are you using?
>
> I recall at least 2 - bluez and blueman.
$ ps -ef | grep blue
root      1200     1  0 18:30 ?        00:00:00 /usr/sbin/bluetoothd --udev
jd        1441  1230  0 18:31 ?        00:00:00 bluetooth-applet

It is the gnome applet that does not show up after I log in.
I have to unplug the bluetooth and plug it back in in order
for gnome to pop the icon on the bar. So, this is either a
problem with hal daemon or it is problem with gnome itself.