Printing problem on FC13

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 21:42:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

>> Just wondered if there has been any progress on the printing problem
>> with Brother printers, specifically the HL-5070N?
>
> Please file a bug report in Bugzilla so that the problem can be
> discovered.  Without that, there almost certainly won't be any progress
> at all I'm afraid.

Almost certainly, but not certainly. Turns out I either got the right
combination of options, or it got fixed in the interim of this thread,
but it's now working, and from two separate FC13 installs too.

I used LPD PASSTHRU and Foomatic/hpljs-pcl5e, which looks to be the
most fully-featured of all the available options anyway, so that's
good.

Thanks to the pointers on printing, etc, too.

Thanks,
Alex