Can't build Gnash 0.8.8

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 02:37:05 UTC 2010

Gnash 0.8.8 apparently now works 100% with Youtube. Considering that
there is no 64 bit flash from Adobe anymore, I tried building gnash
from source

http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gnash/0.8.8

on F11 64bit but the mozilla plugin does not build.
./configure is not finding
/usr/include/gstreamer-0.10/gst/pbutils/install-plugins.h
I have both
gstreamer-devel-0.10.25-1.fc11.x86_64
gstreamer-plugins-base-devel-0.10.25-3.fc11.x86_64
already installed so the header file exists.

Can someone try building it and share success or failure. Maybe I am
missing something. Thanks
I have posted a bug here
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?30858

PS (I have also tried it on F12 32bit with same problem)
--
Robert Arkiletian