gnome samba mount issue

Eugene Jansen van Rensburg eugenejvr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 06:43:11 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Sorry if this issue has been covered before, I'm new to this list

I have a problem when i try to copy a file to a mounted smb share.
If I use Nautilus to mount the share "Connect to server" I get a
"invalid argument" error when I copy the file. It seems that some of
the file actually copies to the server because it creates the file and
if its a image you can open it but it only shows half the image.

If I mount the share using the mount command from the shell. all is
fine no problems at all.

I'm not sure if this can be a gvfs bug

Thanks

Eugene Jansen van Rensburg