Should reverse zones be mirrored?

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Tue Aug 24 13:15:44 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 2:11 AM, Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
<wolfgang.rupprecht at gmail.com> wrote:
> Obviously the 10.x.x.x is an example address.  I've learned the hard way
> never to give live examples.  Someone invariably cuts-and-pastes it into
> somewhere that eventually comes back to haunt me.

Wow, thanks a lot. So, the reverse zone, in this case, doesn't include
the bind servers located outside 10.x.x.x. For example, you have 2
bind servers:

177.x.x.x
75.x.x.x

And, maybe, some web servers around the world:

147.x.x.x
95.x.x.x

How can You add them to that reverse zone? Should you create another
reverse zone for each?