Installing DD-WRT -

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 25 01:53:04 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-24 at 18:02 +0000, g wrote:
> i never had pleasure of college learning of electronics

I did.  And beyond the obvious benefit of learning something properly
(assuming that your teachers aren't incompetent - a pet hate of mine,
after having much of my time wasted), you get the chance to bounce ideas
off people who're interested in the same things as you are (unlike much
of school), and understand what you're talking about (again, unlike much
of ordinary school, where the geek is still the odd one out).

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.