gnome/metacity preferences

Greg Woods woods at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 26 19:24:43 UTC 2010

What happened to what used to be under System -> Preferences -> Windows?
Documented here:

http://library.gnome.org/users/user-guide/2.27/prefs-windows.html.en

I want to be able to set it so that windows automatically focus when the
mouse enters them, but under F13 I cannot find this setting anywhere.
I've got two F13 laptops, one was upgraded from older versions, the
other had a fresh install. One of them works the way I want, the fresh
install one doesn't, which means there has to be some preference
somewhere in my home directory that controls this, so I'm hoping
somebody can point me to the menu I can't find, a config file that I can
edit, or a package I am missing.

Thanks,
--Greg