How to debug resume (suspend) problems?

JB jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 11:00:04 UTC 2010

Felix Schwarz <felix.schwarz <at> oss.schwarz.eu> writes:

> Suspend/resume worked well in Fedora 12
> and in the beginnings of Fedora 13 so I really want to have that feature
> back!
Hi,
There have been a couple of threads for the last few days dedicated to kernel,
grub, hibernation problems.
In addition, the last kernel update to 2.6.33.8-149.fc13 screwed hibernation and
suspension.
I went back to previous kernel to have both back, even if hibernation's system
restore (grub menu handling) behaves randomly.
Otherwise, document it and submit a bugzilla report.
You may pray as well if you like ... :-)
JB