err:wineconsole:WINECON_Fatal Couldn't find a decent font, aborting

Joshua C. joshuacov at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 29 21:28:08 UTC 2010

Hi

I needed to use wineconsole and after installing the latest available
packages (1.3.1-1) I got the following message when trying to start
wineconsole cmd:
err:wineconsole:WINECON_Fatal Couldn't find a decent font, aborting

Installing different fonts and "export LANG= en_US.UTF-8" didn't help.
Does anyone have any idea? trying f13 and f14 gave me the same results
although the current packages in f13 are v.1.2.0.

--joshua