SELinux

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 08:30:37 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 1:18 AM, Patrick Dupre <pd520 at york.ac.uk> wrote:

>> Try:
>>
>> chcon -t texrel_shlib_t \
>>  /usr/local/lib/perl5/auto/Math/GSL/Errno/Errno.so
>>
> OK, it works for Errno.so, but I have to do it all the files of the
> package !

You can set context for all the files in a directory (such as
/usr/local/lib/perl5/auto/Math/GSL ) by doing:
semanage fcontext -a -t textrel_shlib_t
'/usr/local/lib/perl5/auto/Math/GSL(/.*)?'
then
restorecon -vR /usr/local/lib/perl5/auto/Math/GSL

This will then allow you to set that context in all the files if they
change in the future by repeating the restorecon command.
Also the files will have their contexts correctly reset after an
autorelabel as well.

I would strongly suggest that you read the selinux guide.

--
mike c