Files named in Chinese characters couldn't display properly in Fedora 12

Quan Qiu quan.qiu.yz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 03:59:13 UTC 2010

Thanks a lot. You are very right about this problem! Now, Fedora can display
Chinese file names properly although the font doesn't look pretty. :-D

One more question, when I used Putty to SSH the server, all files named in
Chinese couldn't display properly. Is that because of the Putty doesn't
support Chinese? If it is the case, which SSH tools do you suggest?