SELINUX

JB jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 08:00:24 UTC 2010

Marko Vojinovic <vvmarko <at> gmail.com> writes:

> That was my firsthand experience that SELinux is actually quite
> useful and effective.
>
> Of course, if you are smart enough to protect your system without SELinux, or
> stupid enough to believe you cannot benefit from its protection, feel free to
> disable it. You are also free to shut down the firewall, use your desktop
> from a root account, publish your root password on the web, etc.
>
> Best,
> Marko

Hi,
Please follow me.

System - Administration - SELinux Management
Can you see that checkbox labeled "Relabel on next reboot." ?
Place your mouse cursor on that label.
Can you see this ?

"Select if you wish to relabel then entire file system on next
reboot. Relabeling can take a very long time, depending
on the size of the system. If you are changing policy types
or going from disabled to enforcing, a relabel is required."

OK.
... well, in the meantime, let's be fruitful, multiply, join our hands and sing
together ... :-)

Hello. Is there anybody in there ?
Comfortably Numb
Pink Floyd