Missing Codec in Fedora 13

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 31 12:08:29 UTC 2010

Dmitrij S. Kryzhevich:

On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 21:13 -0700, Marvin Kosmal wrote:
> This is something I have not done before..

Well, somebody using that computer mas have done that.  Because Fedora
12 didn't have an ASF CODEC, either.  And the most likely source for it
would have been RPM Fusion, as well.

Once you get this going, make a few notes for yourself, so you find it
easier when you transition to Fedora 14 or 15.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.