Final release of RHEL 6

Laurentiu Coica laurentiu.coica at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 12:50:34 UTC 2010

    * From: "Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 \(Santiago\) announcement
mailing-list" <rhelv6-announce redhat com>
    * To: rhelv6-announce redhat com
    * Subject: [rhelv6-announce] Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 now available
    * Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 20:40:24 +0100

Red Hat is pleased to announce the world-wide availability of Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 6. This is a milestone event for Red Hat as we once
again push forward and upward our leadership position in the market. Red
Hat Enterprise Linux 6 delivers dramatic improvements in reliability,
security, performance, scalability and infrastructure flexibility.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/rhelv6-announce/2010-November/msg00000.html

--
Laurentiu Coica